1. Amy
    December 10, 2007

Ditto sarah! I’ve always like Don Aslett’s approach to cleaning, and it was fun! I once read one of his books that said, “people always ask me how often to clean things. like once a week for the bathroom or what?” and his reply is, “as soon as it’s dirty! Don’t clean it if it’s not dirty,just because it’s the “day you clean the windows” day. Ha, ha… I just love him!

2. SAHMmy Says
    December 10, 2007

Great advice! I’ve never heard of Don Aslett…off to Google him now!

3. WorksForMom
    December 10, 2007

I’ve never heard of Don either, I’m following in Sahmmy’s virtual search paths now too.

4. susanbankhead
    December 10, 2007

From mom: It was a great seminar. For those googling Don Aslett, check out his cleanreport.com site, especially the videos, where you can watch how to clean the toilet, etc.! They take a little time to download, but they’re great. I’m off to clean the floor. Sarah and Amy, thanks for making it fun by going with me. Let’s do it again soon!

5. ~Amy
    December 10, 2007

that would be cool to hear him…I’ve read his books. :)
    ~Amy

6. healthymom
    April 29, 2008

Although its great to have a clean house a lot fo moms don’t realize the importance of choosing
    gentle, environmentally friendly cleaning products
    not only because they are good for the environment
    but because many childhood allergies and health
    problems have been linked to the chemicals used in
    “professional” cleaning products. Do your research
    moms, you don’t only want a clean house for your
    kids but a safe one as well.

7. Denise
    March 30, 2009

I like your blog, and Don Aslett is great!
    p.s. I can’t stand it, I just have to tell you since you are writing for the public here–please learn how to use apostrophes. Plural words don’t have an apostrophe, e.g. “seminars” not “seminar’s”
    and possesive words do have an apostrophe e.g. “girls’ day out” not “girls day out”. I see this done wrong so often that I am starting to give feedback–please don’t be offended! It’s just the grammar geek in me…