1. Kris with a K
    March 11, 2008

I am all over the multitasking thing! A number of the scenarios you mentioned are ones I do around here. I also carry knitting with me wherever I go, so if I have a spare moment of waiting time, a few rounds on the sock are completed. But the computer is definitely one I tend to overdo. OH, and while one hand is brushing teeth, the other is clearing off the counter, wiping it down, sorting laundry, making the bed, whatever I can get done. And I would bet that I brush for a longer period of time, too!

Kris with a K’s last blog post..Mama said there’d be days like this….

2. Sarah
    March 11, 2008

That is sooo true! Who really takes the full 2 minutes of tooth brushing now a days? Perfect idea!

3. Kris with a K
    March 11, 2008

I thought of something else, and i started this when I began working parttime at Archiver’s: when walking from one room to another, don’t waste the trip. (At A’s, every time I go to the stockroom, I take something with me that needs to go there.) That means I take something with me, that needs to be moved from one room to the other. It seems that there is always something in the house that needs to go from the kitchen or living room into another room: bathroom stuff fresh from Target, even a Swiffer to dust my bedroom. For some reason I feel very organized, and keep telling myself, “No wasted trips.”

Kris with a K’s last blog post..Mama said there’d be days like this….

4. Jamie
    March 22, 2008

I’ll admit I tend to take on more than I need to at once!

I’ve started bringing a book with me, my calendar and cell phone and our mail when I am waiting in the carpool line to pick up my daughter each afternoon from kindergarten. I can catch up on phone calls, sort through our mail, make appointments, etc. while I wait.

5. Computer Forum
    July 22, 2008

Amazing article! Detailed and very interested. I am going to recommend this blog to my friends.

6. Tosha
    May 28, 2009

I have started to utilize my work lunch hour.
    I pay bills and make timely phone calls, while eating lunch and it doesnt take away from wonderful son, while I am at home.