1. Diana
    June 27, 2008

I will definitely look into downloading this for my kids. We are always in search of making their experience on the web safe. Thank you for sharing.

2. hannah
    June 27, 2008

Okay that’s really cool. I’ll have to remember that when Erica becomes as Tech Savy as Maddie

3. Casie
    June 27, 2008

This is great! I can’t wait to check it out. My 3 year old loves getting on playhouse disney, and like your little one, when I go check she usually has some other program up. Thank you.

Casie

4. Marcy Massura-The Glamorous Life
    July 1, 2008

This is an excellenct idea and glad you posted it…My boys started at 2 as well- cruising the net. Now they are 7 and 9 and they are pretty savy….now if only I could find a pogram that scans You Tube videos for bad stuff so I didn’t have to prescreen every video one of their friends told them they ‘had’ to see!!!!

Nice site-I shall be back.
    (I am in LOVE with being organized- it is like a religion to me…is that bad? :)

Marcy Massura-The Glamorous Lifes last blog post..A photo story: Edwina’s solution

5. Sarah
    July 1, 2008

Marcy – No, definitely not badthat you are obsessed with organization… it’s not like I can relate or anything… :)

6. Jamie
    July 1, 2008

What a great program! My girls are 3 and 6 and are pros at Nick Jr. and Barbie.com.

But occasionally I’ve found them clicking around and practically ordering a toy for themselves through Amazon! 😉

Jamies last blog post..1989 Called And Wants Its Drink Specials Back

7. Mindy
    July 18, 2008

Thank you so much! My husband is looking into downloading it right now. Just today I wandered in to check on my daughter during her computer time and saw that she was changing the desktop background. What in the world? She is 5! Now I won’t have to worry about that anymore :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

8. Ethica
    November 7, 2011

Wait, I cannot fathom it being so stragihtofrarwd.