1. Sarah
    July 20, 2011

I am sometimes horrible about misplacing things. I’ve lost so much stuff! Keys, cards, all kinds of stuff! Most recently, possibly, a pair of jeans! Thanks for all the great tips!
    -Sarah
    fitango.com

2. Anahy
    July 20, 2011

I do that a lot! Start homework late, get up late (althought i been working on that one), and other stuff like doing things at night! It’s really interesting how you still made it, thanks for the pointers:)

3. Tracy B.
    July 25, 2011

I have to smile at your opening paragraph. There are a hundred other things I should be doing, but what am I actually doing?… reading blogs! lol!

4. Nora
    July 25, 2011

Love the tips on writing appointments 10-15 minutes ahead of the real time (I think I may need to make them 30 min. ahead in my calendar). Also love the idea of writing bill due dates a few days in advance also (why did I not think of this sooner) so they actually get paid on time. I’m glad I’m not alone in my procrastination habits. Definitely will put your ideas to use.

5. Ashley DeMazza
    July 26, 2011

I find that setting the timer really helps me get moving and get the job done. Thank you flylady for teaching me this trick.

Ashley DeMazza
    Falls Village, CT

6. J-Money
    March 6, 2012

Your post is me to a T. I spent college pulling all nighters writing term papers literally the night before they are due. I struggle with this to this day. I have made it to a few things ahead of time lately and have been able to feel that sense of peace and ease. It really does feel nice. It would be great if I could get my act together and really turn my habits around. I plan to continue to work on this for life. I wish you the best of luck. I want to share this phrase that I continually use… “I work better under pressure.” Yes, I am in denial.