20 Apple recipes that will blow your mind!!
Fall is here and we just got our first box of apples! Truthfully, we will dry them all for this Cinnamon Dried apple recipe, but I couldn’t help but google some more ideas for anyone who finds themselves with excessive amounts of them! And oh my! Did I find some delicious apple recipes!! I need another box of apples so I can make all these. So if you find yourself with the question, What should I do with all these apples? Bookmark this page and come back when you’ve got yours!
- Apple Chips Crunchy and delicious, chips are a great alternative if you want to save the apples for later! Try this apple recipe for chips!
- Applesauce – Every year we also try to can some of our own applesauce. It’s so much tastier and chunkier than store bought applesauce, I don’t think I could ever enjoy store bought the same.
- Apple pie Everyone needs a Classic apple pie recipe, and this one is one of my favorites!
- Apple butter For some sweet spread on homemade bread, we like this better than Jam!
- Baked Apples Baked apples are perfect when you want just ONE treat! I could make myself a baked apple each day of the week.
- Caramel apples – Oh man! Haven’t tried this one, but my kids would go crazy to eat one! These look just like the fancy ones you buy at specialty stores!
- Apple Bread Just like other sweet breads (zucchini, pumpkin) apple bread is always a hit.
- Apple Juice – Try juicing your apples! It’s a great way to get some packed nutrients in your glass.
- Apple Smoothie Blend up into a smoothie so you can retain the fiber as well!
- Apple Muffins An apple muffin just isn’t the same without some streussel topping like this recipe has!
- Apple Waffles A bit of cinnamon and cream, and caramel, and wow!! That’s more like dessert than breakfast, but I’ll take it.
- Apple Crisp I need to write up my moms apple crisp recipe soon, because while it’s similar to this one, it’s a bit different, and I need to find a place to save it forever! Apple crisp with a little vanilla ice cream… WOW!
- Dehydrated apples with Cinnamon And this is the dehydrated apples I mentioned in the opening. We take them on a river trip every year, and they are perfect for travel.
- Apple Bars with a shortbread crust!
- Apple Donuts Cinnamon and apple in a donut!
- Apple Fritters With donuts and fritters, you’ll want to try both.
- Apple Salad And for something on the healthier side, this apple, cranberry, walnut salad is next on my list.
- Apple French Toast French Toast!! So much easier in a pan so you aren’t over the burner all morning long.
- Apple Sandwiches GOUDA AND APPLES!! Nough said.
- Apple Burgers! For a vegetarian dinner idea, Apple Burgers!
Which one will you try first?