The Best Round Up of Fall Slow Cooker Recipes!
Can you feel it? The weather is cooler, the sun is setting sooner and the leaves are changing: It is fall ya’ll! With the change of seasons comes a change of cooking. We all seek out comfort food recipes. It’s time to turn to your slow cooker for those simple, flavorful meals that are perfect for a busy weeknight!
Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup. Smooth, creamy and begging for some bread for dipping.
2. Slow Cooker Apple Rosemary Pork Loin. A true “set it and forget it” masterpiece.
3. Slow Cooker “Melt in your Mouth” Pot Roast. A classic that everyone loves!
4. Slow Cooker Turkey Pumpkin Chili. Is it just me or does this sound perfect for a pre-Trick or Treat dinner?
5. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chick Pea and Red Lentil Curry. Nothing beats the way curry spices warm you up on a cool evening. And curry only gets tastier as a leftover.
6. Slow Cooker BBQ Bacon Apple Chicken. You say bacon and my kids come running.
7. Slow Cooker Chili with Black Beans and Corn. No fall recipe list is complete without a delicious chili recipe. Be sure you have some cornbread along side this one!
8. Slow Cooker Thai Pumpkin Soup. This recipe combines two of the best things in the world: pumpkin and thai flavors.
9. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches. The kind of sandwich that has everyone asking for seconds.
10. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. This one will quickly become a staple in your meal rotation, no matter the season.
11. Slow Cooker Apple-Stuffed Pork Chops. Apples, pork and blue cheese make this main dish ready for entertaining.
12. Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings. This is the comfort food essential recipe!
13. Slow Cooker Whole Chicken and Gravy. Whether you make the gravy or not, having a recipe for cooking a whole chicken in a slow cooker is great to have. You can shred the chicken and use it for all kinds of recipes.
14. Slow Cooker Winter Squash Beef Stew. The pretty squash in the produce section at the grocery store aren’t just for decorations! Use them in this delicious, colorful stew!
15. Slow Cooker Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash. Once again, acorn squash isn’t just for your fall table centerpiece. It is delicious and easy to cook!