1. Kris with a K
    February 5, 2008

This, again, is so true! We think so similarly it’s scary. When I don’t have a plan for the day, I waste the whole stinking thing and don’t get anything done.

2. Courtney
    July 9, 2008

Another thing worth noting about routines is that they are great for kids. Even the craziest rug rats do better when they know what to expect throughout the day.

I know, also, from experience that some people confuse ridgid schedules with routines. They are NOT the same. You can have a rhythm to your day without every beat being planned to the second. Schedules dont leave room for flexibility, where routines give you a general idea of the direction you are going.

They add peace and calm to the chaos of our lives!

And, just like good ol’ Dave Ramsey says about money, if you dont tell time where to go, it will find a place to go all by itself!

3. RJ
    October 1, 2009

i accidentally discovered you site and i am loving every corner of it. :) thanks for your insightful posts!

4. Janet Barclay
    February 3, 2010

One thing I like about following a regular routine is that it ensures that I do what’s important, even if I don’t really feel like it. Then, once those tasks are out of the way, I can do whatever I like and enjoy it, instead of feeling guilty that I should be doing something more productive.
    .-= Janet Barclay´s last blog ..Book Review: Organizing Outside the Box =-.

5. http://tinyurl.com/takibryan54609
    January 23, 2013

I really want to save this posting, “Changing Your Mind About Rules & Routines | How to Organize your Home, Family,
    and Life | The Organized Mom” on my personal page.
    Do you mind if I reallydo? Many thanks ,Seymour

6. Darrel
    March 2, 2013

U truly created many good points inside your posting, “Changing Your
    Mind About Rules & Routines | How to Organize your Home,
    Family, and Life | The Organized Mom” tomfury.
    com . I’ll wind up heading back to ur web-site soon. Thanks ,Mckinley