Oooohhh… I absolutely LOVE my Instant Pot Pressure Cooker! We found 19 incredible recipes specifically for the Instant Pot:
1. Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken from Living Sweet Moments
If you’re craving some Asian dish and you have very little for meal prepping, this Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken recipe is what you need!
2. Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops from Must Have Mom
Instant pot and BBQ pork chops don’t seem like a right match. But if you love pork chops, then you must have at least once in your life wondered if there’s a way to use your instant pot to cook your favorite BBQ. Well then, this recipe is for you!
3. Instant Pot Potato Salad from I was Born to Cook
Potato salad has never been this easy to cook, and you’re sure gonna love your instant pot for this recipe!
4. Instant Pot Low Carb Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
There are just too many things you can do with your instant pot, but did you know that it can also make you some excellent soup? This recipe will prove that.
5. Instant Pot Butternut Cauliflower Soup from Peas and Crayons
If you need something warm and comforting, this Instant Pot Butternut Cauliflower soup is definitely your go-to recipe!
6. Instant Pot Glazed Carrots from Majhoff Takes a Wife
Even those who aren’t too fond of carrots will become instant fans of this Instant Pot Glazed Carrots!
7. Green Chile Chicken Stew from Moo Shu Jenne
This recipe is corn-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Just perfect for picky eaters!
8. Instant Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup from Real Mom Reviews
This soup recipe isn’t something you’ll easily find on the Internet. But once you learn how to cook it, which is quite easy, actually, it will surely be a regular in your meal plan!
9. Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs from The Eyes of a Boy
If your family adores meatballs, this recipe is what you should learn. With the help of your great instant pot, you can easily create a meatball recipe that will have your kids asking for more!
10. Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake from Slap Dash Mom
Cheesecakes are one of the easiest to make, but did you know that it can be a lot easier with an instant pot? Check out the recipe to discover probably the most convenient way to make delicious cheesecakes.
11. Instant Pot Beef Stew from My Life Cookbook
The best thing about stew is you can just put everything in the pot and let it cook! This recipe is very easy to cook, it’s healthy, and of course, it’s yummy!
12. Instant Pot Stuffed Meatballs from Moscato Mom
Whether it’s for lunch, dinner, or snacks, this instant pot stuffed meatballs recipe is an excellent choice.
13. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese from Pressure Cook Recipes
Who doesn’t love Mac and Cheese? This recipe will teach you how to make probably the best-tasting mac and cheese that’s also very easy to cook!
14. Instant Pot Beef with Rigatoni from Simply Live Love
If you love having friends or family around during weekends, you’ll want to learn this recipe. You need only 20 minutes to prepare this dish and it will surely be loved by everyone!
15. Instant Pot Pesto Chicken Pasta from ABCs and Garden Peas
Make use of the pesto you’ve been keeping in the pantry for too long and try this amazingly delicious recipe!
16. Instant Pot Garlic Butter New Potatoes from Recipe This
Garlic, butter, and potatoes are simply meant to be together! Learn this recipe and you’ll have your kids loving you even more for it!
17. Instant Pot Winter Vegetable Soup from Saved by Grace Blog
A warm bowl of delicious soup is a must in the winter months. Thanks to your instant pot, making this tasty soup can’t be any easier.
18. Instant Pot Orange Chicken from Living Sweet Moments
This instant pot orange chicken recipe is a winner even for kids! Not only is it healthy, it’s very easy to prepare, too!
19. Instant Pot Low Carb Goulash Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Low carb recipes don’t have to be boring! This recipe is a proof!