If you are on the hunt for some fun leprechaun crafts for preschoolers, these leprechaun St. Patrick’s Day crafts are sure to be a hit.
St. Patrick’s Day was always one of our favorite holidays. It’s just so fun, colorful, and there were always some great crafts to be done.
If you are looking for some fun preschool leprechaun activities for St. Patrick’s Day, here are a few of our favorites. Pair these up with some cute St. Patrick’s Day treats and you have the perfect preschool party!
Don’t forget to check out these fun rainbow crafts, which would be great for St. Patrick’s Day!
1. Photo Leprechaun Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
2. DIY St. Patrick’s Day Hat from Red Ted Art
3. Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Hat from Darcy and Brian
4. Popsicle Stick Leprechauns from Artsy Craftsy Mom
5. Easy Handprint Leprechaun Handprint Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
6. Leprechaun Corner Bookmark from Red Ted Art
7. Popsicle Stick Puppets from Messy Little Monster
8. Leprechaun Headband Craft from Journey to SAHM
9. Leprechaun Finger Puppets from I Heart Crafty Things
10. Mix and Match Leprechaun from Messy Little Monster
11. Leprechaun Handprint Craft from Crafty Morning
12. Fruity Cheerios Leprechaun Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
13. St. Patrick’s Day Windsocks from I Heart Crafty Things
14. Leprechaun Toilet Paper Roll from Crafty Morning
15. St. Patrick’s Day Mini Top Hat from Artsy Craftsy Mom
16. Leprechaun Paper Plate Craft from Crafty Morning
17. St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Craft from Housing A Forest
18. Leprechaun Footprint Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect
St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Activities and Crafts
St. Patrick’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars
Aren’t these just so much fun! Kids will love playing with the binoculars as they look for that tricky leprechaun.
More St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Activities
Racing Balloon Leprechauns from Housing A Forest
Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies
Shape Leprechauns from Reading Confetti
Leprechaun Playdough from Nurture Store