When you ask my kiddos what is at the end of the rainbow, they will always say St Patrick’s Day desserts. They will also tell you there is a creepy leprechaun with his money.
When it comes to the holiday of St. Patrick’s Day, there is nothing better than celebrating than with some festive St Patrick’s Day desserts.
Sweet, chocolatey goodies that are dressed up just for St. Patrick’s Day are perfect for any party or school function.
Whether you are looking for some cute easy St. Patrick’s Day cookies or cakes, these desserts will be a hit with everyone.
Must-Try St Patrick’s Day Desserts
1. No Bake Rainbow Cheesecake from Down Redbud Drive
2. Mint Chocolate Brownies from Strength and Sunshine
3. Guinness Stout Dark Chocolate Pudding Cakes from What A Girl Eats
4. Mint Chocolate Trifle from Dancing Through the Rain
5. Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats from Mama Cheaps
6. Guinness Chocolate Cake from Chisel and Fork
7. Shamrock Shaped Brownies from Amanda’s Cookin
9. Baileys Ice Cream from Burrata and Bubbles
10. Baileys Whipped Chocolate Parfaits from The Toasty Kitchen
St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
1. Pot of Gold Oreo Cookies from Artsy Momma.
2. Double Chocolate Mint Cookies from Dancing Through the Rain
3. Stained Glass Cookies from Love on a Plate
4. Leprechaun Hat Cookies from Far From Home
5. Shamrock Sprinkle Cookies from Down Redbud Drive
6. Rainbow Stained Glass Shamrock Cookies from Down Redbud Drive
7. Keto Pistachio Cookies from Fit to Serve
8. Luck of the Leprechaun Cookies from Moms and Munchkins
9. St. Patrick’s Day Cookies from Amanda’s Cookin
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
1. Lucky Charms Rainbow Surprise Cupcakes from Mama Cheaps
2. Boozy Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes from Chisel and Fork
3. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes from The Moments at Home
4. Rainbow Cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day from Swag Grabber
5. Chocolate Irish Cupcakes from The Sum of All Sweets
6. Chocolate Stout-Pretzel Cupcakes from Sense and Edibility
7. St. Patrick’s Day Yogurt Cupcakes from My Fave Family Recipes
8. End of the Rainbow Cupcakes from See Lindsay
9. Green Velvet Dipped Cupcakes from Snappy Gourmet