Why you should clean your baseboards
Cleaning baseboards are probably as much fun as washing laundry. In fact, cleaning at home on your off day is never fun. Think of the many fun activities you could be doing like buying unnecessary things on Amazon Prime or watching Netflix? Yes, there has to be an easier way to clean baseboards. Dirty baseboards are a bad visual in your home. It is necessary to find a good solution to clean them thoroughly.
No more dirty baseboards
No matter if you vacuum, iron, clean, or wash the dishes those dirty baseboards still show when you walk through the door. Why is it important to clean? Unfortunately, the sight of dirty baseboards can be a sign of unkemptness to your guests. It is certainly not the impression you want your guests or family to see while visiting.
Best ways to clean the baseboard
- Magic Eraser – One way to clean the baseboards is using a Magic Eraser. For example, use a bucket of soapy water or a mixture of vinegar and water to clean. It cleans baseboards easily.
- Dust them – Grab a Swifter or a broom to clean the baseboards. Simply use the broom to reach in hard places to clean as well. Also, you can use or a dryer sheet to capture dust.
- Vacuum – This is a great way to clean and remove dirt on the baseboards. Also, you can use the detachable vacuum attachments to reach hard places.
- Wipe – Lastly, one of the best ways to remove any dirt is to wipe the corners. You can use baby wipes as a gentle and eco-friendly option.
- Castile soap – An ultimate cleanser that can be mixed with warm water free of chemicals and dyes. For example, Dr. Bronner’s castile soap is a great option that can be purchased on Amazon.
- Dawn dish soap – Yes, Dawn dish soap can work with removing grease and residue from baseboards, dishes, floors, kitchen sinks, and oil. Pour 3 – 4 drops of Dawn dish soap along with warm water to create a good lather. It is a great way to clean any baseboard back to its original glory. Lastly, don’t forget to use a microfiber cloth to clean. With these suggestions, you will be happy to see clean baseboards again.